Lukijat

lauantai 1. kesäkuuta 2019

GDT Feeling Sketchy

Olen vierailevana DT:nä Feeling Sketchy- haasteessa. Haasteen sponsorilta Ike's Art sain käyttööni kauniin digileiman. Derwentin Inktenseillä väritetyn kuvan leikkasin muotoonsa ja kiinnitin korttiin kohotarroilla.
I have the honour of being a Guest DT for Feeling Sketchy challenge. I coloured this beautiful rose corner with Derwent Inktenses and attached it onto the card with foam tape.

Cut It Up #175 - Birthdays
Color Throwdown #545
Ike'sworld challenges #120 - E for embossing / Anything goes

65 / 2019


Tässä luonnos.
Here's the sketch.


The sponsor for the challenge is Ike's Art.












3 kommenttia:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog kirjoitti...

The flowers, lace, and color scheme make this card so beautiful and feminine. Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Broni kirjoitti...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

ike kirjoitti...

WoW ! I love how you coloured the roses. Your papers are gorgeous and I really like that sketch layout :-)
Congrats on your GDT position.
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog