Lukijat

keskiviikko 7. lokakuuta 2015

The Crafty Addicts #3

Tervetuloa uuden The Crafty Addicts -haasteen pariin.
Come on over and join us at The Crafty Addicts for our latest challenge.
Our sponsors are
Morgans Art World, offering a prize of 3 digi images and Lacy Sunshine, offering a prize of 3 digi images.
Tässä DT-korttini syysväreissä. Leimakuva on väritetty Derwent Inktenseillä.
Here's my DT card in autumn colors. The image is colored with Derwent Inktenses.

Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Challenge No. 54
Penny Black and More October Challenge - Warm Autumn Colors

124 / 2015
Lacy Sunshine - Poppy Ethereal Enchantress

6 kommenttia:

Wendy Ann Batchen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Sirpa kirjoitti...

Kyllpä on ihana.
Kaunilla tosian syys väreillä!

francesca kirjoitti...

beautiful card!!
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

Wendy Ann Batchen kirjoitti...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

brenda kirjoitti...

A super creation Mari and it lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, but we do not allow digi images and think this might be one ? If I am wrong please do let me know so I make sure you are in the draws.

B x

Mari kirjoitti...

My mistake, Brenda :) You're right, this is a digi image.