Lukijat

tiistai 15. tammikuuta 2019

Nappikortit

Joulukorttivarastoon täytettä kahden kortin verran. Punaisen kartonki suikaleen päälle liimasin ensiksi valkoisen kartongin ja vielä vellumia. Pellavalankaan pujotetut napit on varmuuden vuoksi liimattu paikoilleen, että pysyvät varmemmin paikoillaan.
The Christmas card stock is filled with these two cards. I glued the white board and vellum on top of the red cardboard strip. As a precaution, the buttons on the linen thread are glued into place to stay more secure.

Make My Monday #87 - Use Words or a Sentiment
The Corrosive Challenge #1 - Anything Goes

10-11 / 2019



2 kommenttia:

Dawn Phillips kirjoitti...

This is very pretty. I like how you have used the buttons. I may case your card at some point. You have inspired me. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

AO Creations kirjoitti...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT