Lukijat

keskiviikko 29. lokakuuta 2014

Alva Deer

Suloinen metsän keijukainen sopii myös joulukorttiin. Tämä Bildmålarnan leimasin on nimeltään Alva Deer.
Kuusenoksien ja kauniin pitsin seuraksi sirottelin korttiin kirkkaita ja sinisiä dropseja koristeeksi. Taustapaperi on Cute Collection -lehtiöstä ja paperin reunaa olen tummentanut musteella.
This adorable Alva is one of my new favourites, and it fits this Christmas card so well! I have colored the image with Derwent Inktenses and have added some glitter glue in to the wings and swirls. The stamp is called Alva Deer.
I have decorated my card with branches, some lace and blue and clear drops. The paper I have used is from Cute Collection with some dark blue ink on the edges. I love the mysterious and magical mood of the card that comes from the drops and the colours.

141 / 2014

















Bildmålarna: Alva Deer

Ei kommentteja: